Monday, December 1, 2008

oh Emilee you are so sweet

Ok since you folks have convinced me to get a tree it has really got me into decorating the house to make it more christmasy ( is that even a word ? ) the other night i put my very simple nativity up and Emi picked up baby jesus and said ma what this . I said that is baby Jesus we have to be careful with him ok . I started explaning christmas ( the real meaning that is , she is already aware of the secular meaning ) in a two year old kind of way . Well Jack said it is time for bed and she gave me her kiss and then started walking upstairs when she came back to the nativity and said Bye baby jesus shhh he sleeping , I Love you Baby Jesus . It brought tears to my eyes . I hope that she always keeps jesus in her heart and loves him . What a great example .

No comments: