Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The time is Near

Hello Everyone. This is Jack. Just a little Update on our status.

Sarah went in to see the Doctors to get a Amnio. The immediate results were negative. Sarah got a message on the machine last night that said "Hello Sarah, We see your scheduled for a C-section on Thursday, do you still want to keep Matthew's appointment on Friday or re-schedule."
Was Heavenly Father trying to tell us something? Anyway, Sarah got worked up and called L&D and talked to the resident that was working with her. She said she could not believe they didn't schedule her since she was only off by 1/2 a point. She told Sarah not to eat anything after midnight because she was going to try and pull some strings and get her scheduled for today. Can anyone say "Ping Pong"? So Sarah calls me at work and tells me to get her a double cheeseburger on my way home. They tell my Wife who eats a bowl of Cereal every night at 3:30 not to eat anything after midnight. Well the Resident nurse who was in the Amnio called at 8:00 and Told Sarah "We told you yesterday, You are not having this baby until Saturday at the earliest, You are scheduled for an Ultrasound on Friday. That is it." Needless to say this upset Sarah who slept in discomfort all night. She has been contracting ever since the Amnio. Well I woke up and she was on the phone with her Doctor's office. They told her they would call her back. AT about 10:00 they called and all I her Sarah say was "That would be So Wonderful, Thank You." and she was crying. I asked what they said and she said they scheduled her for a C-section at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow 8-6-09. Tell me Heavenly Father does not have a plan for us. It was not just a coincidence that the Pediatrician called and said you are scheduled for a section on Thursday. That still small voice was speaking saying "Prepare Sarah, Tyler is coming on this day and you need to be ready." Thank You Heavenly Father. Thank You for making my wife happy again. Thank you for seeing us through this difficult pregnancy. Thank you for giving me this wonderful family and this tremendous wife. Thank you for my children who just went through a rough nine months. Thank you for our friends and Sarah's Family who have continued to help us through this time. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to ensuring that my wife was taken care of during this pregnancy. Thank you to all.

Love Jack Lee

2 comments:

Sara said...

my baptism date!

Prouses said...

I hope everything goes well tomorrow. We'll be thinking about you guys!!