Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FIVE YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last thursday I celebrated my Fifth Year Wedding Anniversary . I can not believe that it has been five years already , man time flies when you are having fun . This past five years have been a rollercoster of ups and downs and sometimes those hills were HUGE and a little scary . I can remember when I first figured out that Jack was the one i was to marry . it felt kind of wierd and exciting . This is when i discovered that i would be a step mom to kids who weren't much younger than me and as old as my siblings , and marry somoene who when he talked about a movie from his childhood my parents would say oh yeah i remember that and i would say huh .
But man i was in love

I could list 1825 reasons why i love jack but that would take forever and im sure bore you all so i will just list 5 for the five years i have been married to him

1. HIS SOUTHERN ACCENT . It gets me everytime .
2. His willingness to make sure that me and my kids are ok
3. His strong work ethic ( I can't tell you how many times i have said to him to just take a personal day and he has said no sarah i have a job and i need to go do it , or he will get up early to go paint for my dads buisness even though he has just worked a late night )
4. His strong support in having me stay home with the kids . He knows that this is important to me and has never ever made me feel like i need to get a job , as a matter of fact i have asked multiple times to get a part time job and he said no . he would work three jobs before he aasked me to work .
5. providing me with three beautiful children . while life is crazy they are ours and we created them
I hope to spend a long time and have agreat life with this man . He is my best friend and the leader of our home
Happy anniversary Baby .

1 comment: