Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The MORRIS FAMILY HAS MOVED ON

Hello friends the morris family has moved to thier own home ! While it is a little overwhelming it feels nice to be in my own home . We are renting a cute little townhouse . now all i have to do is put it to gether and figure out how to keep matthew from going up the stairs . but we will see . he has figured out how to knock down gates and climb up them . Also Emilee and Matthew are obsessed and let me say it again obsessed with tolet water and toliet paper . Matthew sits on the floor and whines until Emilee opens the door and puts the toliet seat up . Kids are to smart these days . any suggestions . Why is it that kids do not like to play with there toys . So friends wish us luck as we put toget her our new home . this is harder than i thought .

3 comments:

Darbee said...

How exciting to be in your own place, now. I'm sure you will do a great job at getting things together. As for the toilet problem... I just don't allow it! I think bathrooms are always so gross, no matter how much clorox you use to clean it! I just don't let the kids play in there besides tub-time. I don't have any other real suggestions, sorry!

Hey, tell your family thanks for taking care of my hubby while he was out there on business. He had a great time seeing you all and catching up a little. Thanks again!

Prouses said...

So happy for you guys. There is nothing like having your own place. I hope it all comes together nicely for you all.
As far as the bathroom issue, I never really had to deal with toilet dipping, but I imagine that if you have a regular door handle on the bathroom door, you could just get one of those plastic enclosures for the handle. Sometimes i even have a hard time opening the door myself.
Anyway... Congrats!

Prouses said...

Hey Sarah, gimme a call when u get a chance. thanx