Tuesday, August 5, 2008

MY BABY IS 1

Oh wow this year has flown by , My baby is 1 . I can't believe it ! I get so sad when my babies turn one for some reason they get really dependant when they reach one and I am not needed anymore ! ( well I'm always needed but not as much ) I'm defiantly a newborn girl . He is so big and getting into everything climbing everything eating everything . There have been some babies born in our ward and I have been somewhat jealous i love newborns . No no more babies yet . ( I would like 2 more ) But in due time . Anyway I love my Matthew . He is so sweet and lovable and he is my special little man ( most of you have heard this story so i will not rehash it ) The lord defiantly knows what is best for us , Matthew could not of been born at a better time . well this year was full of alot of excitement and Emilee has done so well adjusting to her brother they are now best friends . If they are not sleeping at the same time then the one that is awake is sad and doesn't know what to do . HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW

No comments: