Saturday, January 23, 2010

special moment

Ok so you moms of little kids will get this , but you know how you never really have a quiet moment to think unless you are driving in the car or taking a shower or have locked your self in your room to just have a moment ? Well today I had a chance to haveo ne of those moments and i figured I needed to come home and type it here before i got to busy and forgot ! Emilee Tyler and I went to my cousins little girls birthday party today my mom agreed to take emilee over night tonight so on the way home it was just me and tyler ! I had one of my church cds playing in the car and the song BE STILL MY SOUL came on . I was singing along and then the spirit just touched me in a way i needed it to . Tyler was a sleep and i didn't have any toddlers with me so it was so quiet and still and the thought came to my mind as i have been stressing over some things that my soul needs to BE STILL and that I need to put ALL my trust in Heavennly Father and all things that are important will be taking care of . It brought tears to my eyes and truly my soul was still . I love these little moments where we can be reminded what the real purpose is here and that god knows all things . I know that this a short personal post but it is one i wish to remember so i can look back and remeber that it is ok to be still . I love the quote Be still and know that I am god .
Thanks for letting me share

3 comments:

Prouses said...

I love those moments... We sang that hymn today in RS. I've found that life is only as complicated as we make it. But I'm still working on not complicating things. I'm glad you got to experience that tender mercy. As a mom of little kids, I know how few and far between they can be. Thanks for sharing.

lauren said...

I LOVE those moments too - I get them quite a bit.. but that will all be ending soon..

Angie Torres said...

Thanks for sharing-that's beautiful:)