Monday, August 9, 2010

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TYLER

I cannot believe that I am titleing my page this but yes it is true MY BABY IS ONE . Where has the year gone , Istill remember sitting here writing a post about me having him and him being sooo tiny. Well while reality is I still don't have a schedule and my life is still crazy , this little boy brings so much laughter and excitement into our home . He is the most easy going , happy , adventourous baby I have ever had .
Some things that tyler does now are

He can walk however chooses not to . I believe this is because I think he knows that once he starts walking he will be carried alot less .

He loves to EAT , Tyler was never a fan of baby food and went straight to table food and has loved it ever since .

He weighs 20 lbs but is 33 inches long ( his 3 year old brother Matthew is only 35 1/2 inches long ) Poor Matthew has inherited his mommas genes of being short and round .

His words that he can say are , emi , momma , daddy , ba ba ( bottle ) hi , bye bye .

He has to be at my side at all times ( ALL TIMES ) while this can be annoying I am loving every minute of it because he will not be like this forever .

He wants to be like his bigger siblings Emilee and Matthew , sometimes this gets him into trouble

He has started the dreaded habit of biting however it is only ME he will bite .

He is not the best sleeper in the world but sure loves to snuggle

This little guy LOVES EVERYONE and we love him

Happy birthday baby MOMMY LOVES YOU

2 comments:

Inger-Lis said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! Yes time really does go by fast. In two more months, my baby will turn 4. Yikes!!

Prouses said...

Where are the pics of this little guy? Happy birthday Tyler. :)