Thursday, October 2, 2008

4 years

Wow i can't believe that Jack and I have already hit four years of marriage . He is so wonderful and loving and hardworking . Tonight we had a chance to go out just the two of us which is a rareity because of his work schedule . he was so sweet to go to eat dinner and see a movie after working all day and leaving for work at 3 in the morning . What a stud i have . We saw Fireproof and i highly recommend the movie it was clean and real . it was about marriage and the importance of for better or for worse . It was so nice to see jack and mines life recently in a movie . as most of you know this past year has been HARD but we made it and if we can make it through that we can make it through anything

J= joyful.
A=adorable
C= cute , caring ,
K= kind

M = motivated to make his family work and strong
O = open minded
R = respectful
R = romantic
I = intelligent
S = can i say this sexy oopps


Jack October 1 2004 was one of the happiest days of my life the next would be when we were sealed and the day that our 2 beautiful children were born

We are the luckiest to have you as our husband and father

I love you with all my heart and you are my world , my strength and my being

I love you Baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 4 years already. I got your comment on my last blog. I miss you guys and church very much. I am very scared to walk into the church without my mom. I understamd why you could not be at her funeral. Apparamtly I got up and gave her Eulogy. I do not remember doing it. I would love to talk with you and hang out. You can probably understand me and help me. do you have my mumber? if so, give me a call sometime. i do work 9-5 M-F. Thanks and I love you too.