Saturday, October 25, 2008

ITS AUTUMN TIME ITS AUTUMN TIME

I love this time of year , the cold , the smells , the Carmel corn and candy corn and the warm cider . I love the trick or treating ( no not because i get to take my kids candy ) but just the excitement of the cute kids in cute happy costumes ( I'm not a fan of the evil scary costumes ) . This year was the first year we decorated for Halloween and it was fun to hang pumpkin lights and orange lights . To light my pumpkin spice candles . OH what fun .

I'm not a huge fan of summer i don't handle heat well at all so this is my favorite because it is cold . This year is exciting because my sister Jenea comes home in exactly 2 months . oh i can't wait . she is my hero and I love her and can't wait for my kids to meet their aunt nina ( emilee's name for her )

I also like this time of year because it is my anniversary and it makes me reflect on our marriage and love for each other and makes me realize how lucky i really am .

Tonight is our ward talent show and Emilee is going to sing popcorn popping , the other day we were practicing and Matthew started doing the actions in his own little one year old way . it was sooo stinking cute . video will follow if we are successful.

Enjoy the cold and the warm love that family gives us .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer summer. Less fibro symptoms then. Thanks again for inviting Taryn and I to be a part of your family for church. It really makes up feel welcome. Taryn did so well in nursery too (thank you day care)! I love you and let's make a date for dinner. We can make and bring or whatver you want. Wednesday is not good. Love you!!!!!!!