Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Morris Family

I have had this blog for a while and I don't think that I have ever really introduced the Morris Family. While most of us know who we are I will give a little more detail of our personalities.


JACK

Jack is 38 yrs old and the father and main provider for our home . He is a hard worker and tries to do his best with what he does . He is currently working two jobs one which he works an average of 60 hours a week so needless to say we don't see him very much however he does make sure that he spends some time with us when he is home sometimes it is 1 in the morning or he now has the kids waking up before he leaves so they get to see him . He is also the father of Brittany and Jack Ryan ( they are his children from a previous marriage more on them in a little bit ) Jack loves NORTH CAROLINA TARHEELS AND NORTH CAROLINA PERIOD. He also loves the Dallas Cowboys and NASCAR. Jack has had so many trials in his life and has very many interesting stories . He has come from places I'm not sure if i would of ever made it through . ( I'm not going to give specifics but most of you know most of the story . )

Sarah

Sarah ( that is me ) Is a Stay at home mom , and while i love the fact that I get to stay home with my children on a daily basis I will admit I struggle with it most of the time . I am a very strong willed and I have been told High Matience person. How ever I love people and find it easy for me to start up a conversation with anyone . I love to read and music. I love to bake and I'm learning on how to be a little domesticated. I am the mother of two beautiful children Emilee and Matthew ages 1 and 2 so needless to say I am very busy. I like to have plan and a schedule . ( not always a good thing ) I love the gospel and know that it is true and I do not know what I would do with out it or where my children and I would be . I am the oldest of four children and while I am the oldest my younger siblings have taught me so much . I love my family and hope that I can be more like them everyday. (Oh yeah I'm 26)

Brittany

While Brittany is not my Biological child I love her like my own and want the best for her . She is a happy beautiful 17 year old . She lives in Va and we miss her dearly. She knows what she wants and lets you know how she feels . She is a great big sister to Emilee and Matthew . I can not believe she is 17 already and will be going to college in a couple of years . my how time flies she was only 12 when i met her

Jack Ryan

While Jack Ryan is also not my Biological child I love him like my own . Jack Ryan is Jacks son he is 16 ( when I met him he was only 10 turning 11) he loves football and baseball. He is a big caring loving boy. Who when he is here knows how to have a good time . He also loves the Dallas Cowboys and just wants people to be happy . ( LISA you did a great job wit these two beautiful teenagers )


Emilee Grace Ann

Em is my first child and is 2 years old . She makes life very fun and happy and interesting . she loves her babies and loves to be outside to blow bubbles . She loves Elmo and her teddy . Her favorite song is Pop Corn Popping on the Apricot Tree. She loves Nursery and her Nursery friends . Now all we need to do is try to go to the bathroom ( more on my part then hers ) She loves to look for the moon every day .

Last but not least

Matthew David Lee

<:AtomicElement>Matthew just turned one the other day . ( see my last post ) He is a happy little boy. He hardly ever cries unless it is eating time . THIS BOY LOVES HIS FOOD . He is laid back and just wants to spend time with his sister Emilee . He is however a mamma's boy. ( I don't mind that at all ) While he had some health problems when he was a baby ie RSV and breathing problems he is healthy now . We only have one doctor now that is really exciting . He loves his friends that he plays with during Sunday school .
<:AtomicElement>He keeps me very busy
<:AtomicElement>
<:AtomicElement>I hope you got a quick glimpse of my cute family . I love being a mom and I love my family , they are my world love and life .
<:AtomicElement>
<:AtomicElement>

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

hey! You have a blog! I never saw it before!! My due date is Nov. 16...

Alyssa said...

hey! Can you send me your email address?