Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OUCH OUCH OUCH

Sunday at 1 in the morning Matthew decided he needed to wake me up . I climbed out of bed and went to stand up to go get him and my leg completely fell out from under me and down I went . I honestly thought i broke my leg . All i heard was crack pop crack pop . I stood up and relized that i ddin't break my leg and got back into bed . I then had the worst pain shoot up from my foot to my leg possible . the next day i couldn't walk on it . ( not a good thing when you have toddlers ) So i called my doc and he said ice it and stay off of it . I said you seem to forget that I have two toddlers none of those things are an option . Today i woke up and my foot was still really hurting me so I called the doc and they brought me in . I didn't sprain it I didn't break it completely however i did crack each and every little bone that connects your toes to your main foot . OUCH OUCH OUCH . and the worst part of it is there is nothing they can or will do . except for me to ice it and stay off of it .
Again not an option

So my foot hurts and my house is a disaster . Once again the joys of motherhood

2 comments:

Prouses said...

Girl, I can totally relate. I got the same response when i fractured my foot. It did help to use the booty thing, but not really all that much. I guess it kept my foot from bending, so that was nice. Hope you feel better soon.

Crazy Jen said...

Hey, Sara. Nice to hear from you. Your kids are adorable. Keep in touch. Tennessee is nice but I miss Harrisburg and all the people I know. Tell your mom Hi for me.