Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WHAT IN THE WORLD

Why is it that when you leave the room for two minutes things always go crazy ? Friday night I just got done cleaning up dinner and Jack was off to walmart again ( one more weekend and he is done ) so i left to go to the bathroom which is right around the corner from the kitchen . I noticed that it was to quiet so i gave my children the benefit of the doubt and figured that hey are just being good little children . HA HA HA was I ever wrong , I walked out of the kitchen and had this huge aroma of soap hit my nose . I turned the corner and what do i see a BIG BOTTLE OF CASCADE yes that is right dishwasher soap in the hands of my sweet little Emilee , Matthew looking like he just got a shampoo from a salon and my floor covered in formula and CASCADE . oh my goodness . I was so angry and then to top it off my sweet little adorable Emilee says Yook Momma I Clean . I had to turn the corner and laugh so she wouldn't think that i found it funny . Oh the joys of motherhood while i don't recommend it Cascade does wonders in cleaning your floors .

1 comment:

Prouses said...

That was an expensive floor cleaning job...