Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HELP

I completely believe in the terriable two's . However i am completely lost when it comes to handling Emilee. Everyone says she is good when she is with them . ( I know emilee is generally a pretty good little girl and i am very lucky for that ) But i feel like she is completely out of ocntrol. I know some what of a schedule and structuree is supposed to work however iwth one car it is hard . We can't go to playgroup anymore we can't go to the store or the park . it is here in the house or the back yard . I think she is BORED So do any of you have any ideas . I mean i really look forward to nap time because that is one hour where i don't have to " deal with her " Don't get me wrong i love Emilee to peices she is my world but i just htink we are spinning out of control . Thanks for letting me vent

2 comments:

Prouses said...

I can totally relate... Isabella now likes to talk back. Today i told her to stop hitting her brother and she simply looked at me and said... NO. I was so miffed. I guess one of my mistakes is to take things too personally. I absolutely wanted to smack that little hinny... Instead i gave her time out. She was at it aqgain 5 minutes later... My girlfriend who also has a two year old said she is suffering the same fate. I guess it comes with the package. I am sooo ready for a different phase.

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

i know aline , i just feel bad because i don't always enjoy her like i should . makes me feel like a really bad mom . Im not the crafty sweet type . My problem is i don't want her to hatem e so sometimes im to soft and also i want her to be a independant little girl . But since you posted i dont feel all alone anymore . i wish they could all stay babies .