Monday, May 12, 2008

SISTER JENEA FULTZ

Yesterday was wonderful because I got to speak to my Sister who is on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Roseville California . Jenea and I have not always been close but now that we have both " grown up " a little bit i think we will be good friends when she comes home . It was so great to hear Emilee talk to her Aunt Nea . When Jenea left Emilee could not talk or walk . ( Boy is Jenea in for a surprise when she gets home ) I love my sister for her testimony her kindness and her willing to love and serve anyone . She is such a great Example to me and I look up to her so much . even though she is my baby sister she has taught me many things . Her faith and trust in the Lord is amazing . And she likes everyone and everyone likes her ... I odn't think I have ever met someone who didn't like Jenea .

No comments: