Thursday, May 8, 2008

My 1st Baby

Where has the time gone . My little Emilee will be TWO on Monday. This past week I have been in deep thought about her and how sweet her spirit really is and how lucky I am to have her call me her mommy. I will never forget that night that she was brought into this world . It was scary and amazing all at the same time . So this post is dedicated to my wonderful daughter Emilee whom I love with all my heart . ( im such a sappy mom Im crying as i type this blog ) Some of our famous Emileeisms are
After she bumps into something she says oh sorry. if you ask her to do anything she says why. If you sneeze emilee will say bless . Today on the way home from running some arrends she kept saying go outside and i said when it stops raining because the weather man said it was going to rain all day today . well we pulled in the driveway and Emilee says yook momma stop raining play outside . I was stuck what am i going to do now . it was muddy yucky and cold so i said no she hated me for a little bit but is now napping . Elmo is emilee's hero next to teddy . She talks to that bear and puts him in time out . I am so grateful for teddy . Elmo is her favorite little guy she knows when he is on and what movie is what . SO emilee HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU . I LOVE YOU AND AM SO HAPPY TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER . STAY HAPPY AND STRONG . YOU ARE A GREAT BLESSING . I LOVE YOU

YOUR MOMMY

1 comment:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

Don't get me started on MY Princess. I love that little girl with all my heart, well I share the heart with Heavenly Father, my wife, Matthew, Brittany, and Jack Ryan too. But anyway, Emilee will be two. If you don't think she is Daddy's girl, just ask her mom. That girl will wait up as late as she can hoping that Daddy will come home and put her to bed, Don't you know that last night I got home at 11:30 P.M. and she heard me come in and woke right up and said "Daddy, gio Night night?" Then she said "Daddy, pray?" Are you kidding me? That is My girl. I Love her so much. We said our prayers and she said amen then went to sleep. I put her in her bed and 10 minutes later she came walking in our room and said Daddy, night night. Needless to say I through a pillow on the floor and grabbed a blanket and snuggled her till she was snoring, then I fell asleep. She loves her brother soooooo much, This morning I was assigned the duty of getting Emilee's diaper changed and getting her dressed, when I brought her out to the living room to see if Sarah was ready she started laughing and yelled "Manyew" That is Emilee lingo for Matthew. Well that is enogh for now. Happy Birthday Princess.