Thursday, May 15, 2008

MOTHERS DAY

I feel really bad about my last post ..... SO I thought I would do a Happy Post . My mothers day was awesome . I got to sleep in till 6 30 with Matthew next to me . Then I woke up and my dad was making eggs to order ( for those of you who don't know my dad is an awesome chef by profession) and then him and Jack and Kenny and Samuel cleaned up breakfast while my mom and I just sat there and watched and then decided we needed to get a shower . For Mothers Day I got P.S. I love you . now I'm only waiting for my husband to watch it with me . and also the Book What to expect the toddler years . I have been into reading lately Jack said that book should last me a couple of months ( I'm a slow reader ) Then at church Jack changed Emi's diapers and took Matthew to Priesthood with him ( male class at church ) so i could sit and listen to Relief Society without any distractions ( women's class ) . My mom was teaching and she did a really nice job, I love it when she teaches . She is absolutely wonderful . Then we came home from church and my brother Kenny got Emilee changed and My wonderful husband made Lunch ( hot ham and cheese ) and then i went to take a nap . then for dinner my Dad made crab cakes asparagus and corn and stuffed mushrooms and again my mom and Cheri and I got to sit and watch the dinner get cleaned up . we then had Brownies done by Chad Rumsey and then it was off to bed . It was absolutely wonderful spending the time with family and friends and being able to just relax .

I also just found out that my Step daughter Brittany wants to come and visit her dad and the babies . She hasn't seen Emilee since Last Easter and has never met her brother Matthew . I love Brittany and can't wait to see her again . We miss you Brittany. Her Brother Jack Ryan might be coming with her we love him to he hasn't seen Emilee since last Easter and has never met Matthew who i seriously think looks like him Everyone thinks he looks like my brother Samuel but i was only 10 when Samuel was a baby so i don't remember .

Miss you Jack Ryan and Brittany , Can't wait to see you

No comments: