Monday, May 5, 2008

SO when is my life going to get better ????

Ok time for a little complaining . Lately it has seemed that everytime i take one step forward i take two or more steps back . Granted i know there is always ALWAYS someone who has it worse then i do however these past eight months have been stressful for all parties involved . The Morris family was supposed to move this past weekend and everything was just going wrong . My dad landed in the hospital for some heart pains . ( my mom wasn't kidding when she said that he works way to hard ) and our one and only car needed some major work , water pump , and thermostat . My wonderful husband seriously worked on that thing for a week while still going to work . My wonderful dad came to the rescue once again and helped jack fix it because it was going to cost us almost 500 dollars to fix that i told jack maybe he should be come a mechanic , they make some good money . Im grateful that i have parents who do let me live in there house for free and let my children leave there stuff everywhere however ij ust need my own space . Please pray for us friends and hope that we get somewhere to live .

2 comments:

Prouses said...

Keep the faith Girl... It will happen for you!!

Lisa L. said...

Things will get better. I have definitely been where you are. There were many times where I would be in tears on how to handle "toddler" Brittany. Or worrying how to pay for car repairs. Ask Jack about the time our car overheated on the Beltway in rush hour traffic. But, it will get better. Keep doing good and good will come back to you.