Thursday, May 8, 2008

MOTHER HOOD

I have the best job in the world . 24 hours 7 days a week i get to play, teach , and hang out with the two cutest kids ever . ( to all my readers your kids are cute to these to are just mine so im a little partial ) We cry we laugh we fight but we always love . There is absoulutely nothing else i wold rather do than be the mother to Matthew and Emilee and the stepmother to Brittany and Jack ryan , my favorite teenagers in the world , I know we havn't seen eachother in while but know that I love you guys just as well and your cute to . hey we also fight cry but always love . yes i know im only 25 and have teenage stepchildren but i call them my friends . I love having brittany because when she is here number one she is great with Emilee ( Brittany you will make a wonderful mother some day ) and also she is my shopping buddy . Jackryan is wonderful with Emilee and is an excellant big brother . How lucky Emilee is to have two boys look out for her . Jack ryan is so laid back and easy going and is always trying to just have fun . So what is motherhood well it is a very tiring not always appreciative job , but also the best job in the world . I think it is absolutley amazing that Heavenly Father has trusted these two sweet spirits to me . He is one brave guy . All i can say is im doing the best i can right now . My children are my heros . They are what keeps me going every day . If it wasn't for them I would be lost and really down. When i was having my rough time someone told me that without me my kids would have nothing . and from that moment on i knew that i needed to get up every day and be happy and keep things normal for Emilee . They are what i live for . Without theem i woudl have nothing . I love my husband as well and he is everthing to me also . Just something abotu the love for your children . I know that im not the best mom in the world but with the punches i have been thrown all i can say is Emilee and Matthew Mommy is doing her best and She loves you with all her heart and soul
So to all you moms out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY AND LOVE YOUR CHILDREN

2 comments:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

You not only have the best job, You are the BEST at doing it. Thank you for all the hard work you put into raising our children, I love you dearly, and miss you every second I am away from you.

Happy Mothers Day Baby,

I Love You,

Jack

Tam said...

Your posts are so sweet, I love reading them, they make me want to be better, thanks for being a good example.