Saturday, April 5, 2008

THE HILLS ARE ALIVE

Thanks to the talents of my younger brother Samuel . And again my most wonderful husband for babysitting our two children so i could get a sanity uplift . I got to go see Central Dauphins High Schools Musical the Sound of Music . I LOVE THAT MOVIE . It is my ultimate favorite . Anyway it was so cool to see Yammy ( sorry Samuel ) do something wonderful , it was also nice to see a group of teenagers doing something positive . With all the negative you hear about teens and the world that was definitely great . I also learned that i need to start going to bed early . I didn't get to bed till 12 30 and man was I a nasty mommy this morning . Oh well such is life i guess . I'm going to be here by myself for most of the day so we will see how much conference i retain this afternoon. Thank goodness the Lord understands the intentions of our hearts . And thank goodness for the Ensign and DVDs

No comments: