Monday, April 7, 2008

I love General COnference.

General Conference did not go like i thought it would . On Saturday my children allowed me to listen to the conference which i was grateful for. On Sunday Morning i prayed that i would be able to use the talks given for my benefit . I was listening to every talk but two really popped out at me . Elder Bednars talk on Prayer was amazing , how many times do we just pray a checklist or wish list . I know I'm severely guilty of that . and Elder Hollands talk on Mothers was WONDERFUL I have been feeling very inadequate and wondering if what I'm doing is important . And hearing that they the general authorities understand made me feel wonderful and then to have Emilee fold her arms and close her eyes and say ' AMEN " During Prayer made me really appreciate the fact that Heavenly Father trusts ME with his two beautiful children . Wow what an awesome responsibility and honor .

No comments: