Thursday, April 3, 2008

Im going try this one .

I keep forgetting my password and even my blogname ( maybe i should write it down ) i did this time . I figured i would try to start blogging and see how it goes . I have really enjoyed reading my friends blogs . Life in Emilee and Matts world has been crazy . I am a stay at home mom for most days from 6 in the morning till 10 30 11 at night . My husband jack has taken on a second job so that i would be able to stay home iwth my babies . Emilee Grace Ann Morris age 2 ( will be two in May ) and Matthew David Lee Morris 8 months . I love my children but they challenge me every day . Matthew has just started to crawl and get around very well . Emilee has hit the terrible twos and boy are they terrible . I cry she crys . I need some help with discipline as nothing i have tried helps or works . i have done 123 magic she does not respond , i have tried time outs , i am now trying a reward jar to see if that works . If any of you have suggestions please please im begging you let me know . My peditrician says Now sarah some tantrums are like forest fires and just need to burn man i love Dr baker . Granted my childrens world hs been flipped upside down so i can't get to upset over the craziness ( most of you know our situation ) We are living with my parents and man do i want my own place and im sure my parents want me to have our own place . We only have one vehicle so im here all the time . But hey it could of been alot worse really alot worse . Man i love my family . and i always have to let myself know that there is Someone who always has it worse then i do . I am so grateful for friends like Julie Smalley and Darin tandberg and Lauren who are there to talk to for helping me out . I will be a playgroup sometime . We just got over chicken pox , I took matthew for his well check visit and we found ou that both yes BOTH babies have chicken pox . Well let me know what you think and also give me some suggestions .

No comments: