Saturday, April 12, 2008

THE MORRIS ARE MOVING ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so our prayers have been answered and we have found a place of our own to live in . I'm so excited i even said to Jack I can't wait to use my new vacuum cleaner in my OWN house . Now i just need some decorating ideas . This house is beautiful it has three floors a basement and i will or should i say my kids will have their play room . So we can have play group at my new house soon . It is three bedrooms it has three cute little doors that lead outside and a door on the side that you can drive up to with groceries or sleeping babies . I'm sooo excited can't you tell . The move date is set for May 3. oh wow i need to pack , not alot though because most of our stuff is in storage and we have lived without it for 8 months so it is getting thrown away. Yeah I'm sooo happy .

4 comments:

Tam said...

congratulations on the new place. i'm afraid i have no decorating advice, i need some as well. good luck with the move. i'd be happy to baby sit if needed.

Prouses said...

I am so happy for you guys!!! I hope everthing works out, and that the transition is smooth. Let me know if you need me to keep the kids while you move.

lauren said...

I am really, really excited for you too!! I am NOT a decorator at all I am afraid. No worries I will tell you it looks good no matter what and I am not even lying. It all looks good to me!!

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

Isn't My Wife the most wonderful woman in the world? I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Much. I love my princess and Matthew also.

Love,

Jack Lee