Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WHY DO TWO YEAR OLDS THINK THEY ARE 30

TODAY is one of those days . I greeted Emilee with a Good Morning how are you and she greeted me with a NO LET ME GO . She has tried to strangle matthew , matthew has been locked in a closet and she has informed me today no nap . She then runs off with the phone as im talking to my husband who by the way today will not be home till 10 30 11. and she runs off with the phone for some privacy . what two year old needs privacy ( wait i still have a month of almost two ) Why do these cute little people need to be sooooo nasty sometimes. Emilees problem is she is to smart for her own good . The other day i came out of my bedroom and she was sitting there watching tv with a sippy of milk that i put in the fridge the night before . ( thanks for the sleep em ) she knows how to run the vcr and tape player . SCARY . Our kids grow up to fast .
My Matthew on the other hand has just been putting up with his sister but gives me this look ever now and then like are you going to save me or doesn't she need to sleep sometime todya mom .

such is life .

Don't get me wrong i love my babies and would want to do nothing more than what im already doing .

Thank you Jack for being the awesome husband that you are in working so hard to let me enjoy my babies every day . You are the best .

No comments: