Friday, April 25, 2008

ITS ALL ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS

Some one wonderful once told me that your mood and your way of feeling is all about your thoughts. So since this morning has been a rough morning i would like to list 10 things im happy or thankful for and see if that helps . This isn't easy for me to do so here we go .
1. My little matthew slept from 7 to 3am and then from 3 to 7.
2. Emilee slept through the night and was somewhat happy this morning
3. We went for a almost successful walk today . we had to turn around because emilee was not liking matthew and was quite cranky.
4.This beutiful weather that allows me to go outside with my children
5. My double stroller which if it wasn't for this Walks twice a day would not be possible . okay anything is possible buti t wouldn't be as wonderful .
6. the hard wood floors that my parents are putting in it makes for a easy clean up .
7. ELMO . Elmo is a quick fix to anything .
8. TEDDY will almost end all temper tantrums
9.My wonderful husband who deals with me while im having some serious PMS
10. The fact that we are MOVING in one week and i will have my own house and my own space .
Ok im feeling alot better

2 comments:

matthew emilee sarah and jack said...

Here are my 10 things I am Happy about:

1. Heavenly Father

2. My Beautiful Wife Sarah.

3. My Precious Daughter Emilee.

4. My Rolly Pollie Son Mathew.

5. My Teenage Firecracker of a daughter Brittany Alexandra.

6. My Most Excellent Athlete of a son Jack Ryan.

7. My Wife's family which has help us out immensely.

8. The way my wife takes care of our children.

9. My wife's new domestic skills.

10. The fact that we are moving in one week into our OWN House.

Prouses said...

Did you guys move yet??