Friday, November 21, 2008

IT SNOWED YEAH !!!!!!!!

It snowed ! Emilee woke me up this morning to a Mommy it snowed yeah . I was in a deep slumber and peeled open my eyes and said huh oh yeah it SNOWED . Ok people we are only talking about a few inches but in a two year olds eyes it was magnificent . I asked her if she wanted to go out side and she said no it to cold . Now if it was only Christmas . I love the snow .
I love the crisp air ,the crunchiness of the snow ,the excitement in my daughters eyes and the snuggling that my children and husband allow to happen to stay warm .
Also a really good reason to have some really good hot cocoa .

2 comments:

Prouses said...

believe it or not, we had flurries :S
Kinda funny actually. I love the mental picture you painted about the snow. I love the Idea of snow... but i hate dealing with it... ughhh.

Inger-Lis said...

hmm, snow. One of the reasons we left Utah was to get away from all the snow. I prefer the rain.