Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TAG IM IT

Yeah my very first tag . My best friend in the whole wide world Ingerlis ( most of you will know who she is ) tagged me this morning and asked me to give 6 radom things about myself

1. I am obsessed with bleach . I love it , I love the way it smells , and clean everything with it . I mean everything . when the kids were using bottles once a week i would bleach them .

2. I am horrible about making decisions . Any type . It drives most people nuts .

3 I am horrified of thunderstorms . I will turn into a little child any time i hear thunder .it is quite embarassing . if we are in the car and it is thundering i will stay in the car . I told jack that if when i went into labor with my kids and it was storming i would just stay home because i was not walking outside in a storm

4. I am overly protective of my kids . I have gotten a fine of 200 .00 because someone looked at my kids . and i called the cops because the situation got out of hand and was charged with disorderly conduct . ( see im not as angelic as some of you may think ) I can be really nice but when you mess with my kids the mama bear comes out x 10 .

5. I am a martha stewart and rachel ray want to be . I have not become successful at either one of these but am getting better .

6. I am a huge night owl . I will stay up so late and then just crash on the sofa . This irratates my husband to no end .

There you go
I tag
sara
crystal
kelly
aline
julie smalley
lauren phui

1 comment:

Inger-Lis said...

Thanks for play along!! Although I have not gotten ticketed by the police for it, I am definitely with you on the mama bear thing. And referring to trouble we got into... Mostly I remember the creek by your house. Everytime I came over it was down to the creek we went, and it made your mom so mad when we came back all muddy. Also the time when I dared us to walk across it when it was barely frozen, and we both fell in. And yes how can I forget the LONG walk back from the fair. That was a killer.